69% 13173045 Olga is the brunette of the moment at 18 year old virgin sex. She was a little innocent when she joined us, but it's a different case now | 75% 10734764 Huge Black Man Fucks My Petite Blonde Wife | 68% 9679309 French babe Anissa Kate flashes her ass and fucked in public

Thread: Genetic mixing of beauties

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Genetic mixing of beauties

Used morphing to HQ mix these faces by 2, 4, then 8. Who is the celebrity the mix most resembles?

It looks like Tanya Roberts, Kelly Brook, Pamela David, Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini, to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonspellsmoon For This Useful Post: MARKK
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,710 Posts

Re: Genetic mixing of beauties

Interesting work! I think the morphed faces look strangely soulless, almost like they are an impression of a human. Which, in a way, they are!!

And I would have stuck with Alexandra Daddario myself...
    You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on! Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on...

I am currently going over my old posts and re-upping dead links. Let me know if you want any fixed!!